Living food diet involves eating foods in their natural state without cooking them. If you stick with it, you can get rid of 3 kg in 2 weeks. Living food diet is actually a long-term plan in which you intend to feed raw foods, rich in minerals and vitamins, and remove the menu which is bad for you.
The secret of this diet is that it nourishes and heals you at the same time, and helps you to lose weight, if you keep this diet for 2-3 weeks. Foods included in this diet menu eliminate toxins from the body, heal the diseased parts and protects you from other diseases. After two weeks, you can gradually introduce grilled white meat or vegetable soups. There are two rules by which you must guide this diet.
1. Eat more vegetables, fresh and dried fruits, whole grains, seeds and raw milk in their natural state, i.e. thermally unprocessed.
2. Replace sugar with honey, natural pasteurized milk, white bread with the black salt, herbs and meat.
Breakfast – of your choice
– 200 ml orange juice (or cranberry, blueberry, buckthorn, kiwi, grapes);
– 150 ml homemade buttermilk mixed with oatmeal, honey and nuts;
– 150 ml fresh raw milk with bread and honey;
– 200 g banana salad with almonds and honey;
Honey gives you energy and also removes fatigue states in the morning. Oatmeal reduces cholesterol and gives you the feeling of satiety and tones the nervous system. Dried fruits regulate digestion and stimulate your brain activity.
– 1 banana;
– 30 g dried apricots;
– 1 bunch of grapes;
– 50 g raw almonds;
– 50 g raisins;
– 300 g watermelon.
– 300 g salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini raw, red peppers, green onions;
– 300 ml cold tomato soup (i.e. tomatoes, red peppers, carrots, onions, parsley mixed);
– 200 g parsley salad, avocado, garlic, olive oil + 1 slice of bread;
Homemade whole wheat is a food rich in fiber and vitamin group B. It is very important to prepare yourself this wholemeal bread. It contains many measure preservatives and has the same nutritional value for your diet. Green parsley is one of the richest foods in vitamin C and excellent incentive to improve immunity and thyroid activity.
– 250 g red cabbage salad with apples, carrots, raisins, vinegar, oil;
– 300 g fresh spinach salad with cottage cheese, dill, garlic, oil;
– 300 ml beetroot soup (2 red beets, 1 carrot, 1 celery, 1 onion, and lemon juice mixed through the blender).
– Apple cider vinegar and lemon juice proves to be a great tonic for digestive system, but should be eaten in moderation. These two ingredients are combined with honey, because together it stimulates digestion, burn fat and cut hunger. Beet red energizes and stimulates liver activity. This food is rich in iron, folic acid and potassium, lowers cholesterol and reduces the risk of osteoporosis.