When the summer arrives, everyone starts thinking that he/she are not fit and should have cared a little more and the special focus is laid on the tips to get a flat stomach in a month. Is there really a remedy that we can use to make our bellies have a smoother appearance in so little time? In a month, you may not get a flat stomach, but if you want to, you can considerably reduce the size, getting rid of lover handles without problems.
To do this, you will have to muster the willpower and follow the plan that I am going to share with you. You must not miss a single day or all the effort will go overboard, so you must be consistent and think about the goal of improving the appearance of your belly.
Plan for 30 Days to Get Flat Stomach
- First of all, you must take a detoxifying and purifying diet and must be within 30 days of taking it to the letter without even one day of skipping it. Consistency is a great ally because it is a very short period of time, so you should be disciplined and you will see the results for sure.
- There are certain foods that should be prohibited in all diets i.e. fried or breaded food as they have a high ratio of fat to go straight to your hips, love handles and belly. In addition, pastries, pasta, pizza, sauces and sugary soft drinks must be controlled.
- Another fundamental aspect of any diet, as mentioned before, is to be cleansing, and for that you must have at least 2 liters of water because it is the key element to cleanse your body and eliminate fat naturally.
- You must move away from heavy meals and the best way to take care of your body is to have 5 meals a day as breakfast, snack, lunch, tea and snack and dinner.
- It is important to include fruits and vegetables in your diet as many people are reluctant to this type of food, usually they say that they do not like fruits and veggies, but they really are the healthiest and natural foods that you can consume in a weight loss diet. Venus Factor offers complete and healthy diet plans to its users if you want to get customized meal plans.
- In your 30-day plan for a flat stomach, you cannot miss exercise. If you want to lose weight, you must achieve a significant caloric deficit and this is achieved by spending more calories than you consume. You should play sports 3 to 4 times a week of medium intensity for more than 35 minutes.
The combination of all the above guidelines is undoubtedly the best choice for a successful program of flat stomach. However, it is possible that many of us do not see the results as expected. If your case is of a notable overweight or else you have a good figure, but there is localized fat in the abdomen, you are actually facing the two opposite cases it is more difficult to make progress since you need a very radical change and the other is in a rather stagnant zone.
For these situations, it is always more efficient planning a combination of certain treatment of surgery as some of the treatments can help you greatly in this time. There are some most effective treatments listed so you can pick one that best suits your situation.
1 – Cavitation
This treatment offers the possibility of removing localized fat using low intensity ultrasound and you will notice the results in a few sessions; it can be used in virtually any area of the body.
2 – Mesotherapy
In this technique, the professional injects a substance in the treatment area previously prepared to dilute the fat and eliminate fat from your body naturally.
3 – Pressure Therapy
When you go to a center to undergo a pressure therapy, you are benefiting your lymphatic and circulatory system as it takes advantage of the air currents generated in the special suit to improve both.
I recommend carrying out the program of flat belly in 1 month using some of these techniques as a support for the results to be even more successful. If they are outside the reach of your pocket, do not worry as you can obtain excellent results with diet and exercise without treatments sessions too but it will be harder and longer.