An apple a day keeps the doctor away. The scientists have time and again stressed upon this fact that eating this fruit daily can lead us towards a healthy life; a life away from so many ailments that otherwise often captures us because of regular junk and other unhealthy intake is not at all worth-living. Although eating it is also fine, the juices are much easier and tasteful and it is a good and presentable drink for the guests as well. We know that smoothies are perfect, but do not try it because many of us really don’t know how to make such a delicious smoothie on our own.
The question about how to make apple smoothie will not be an issue for you anymore. Smoothies with apple juice are famous all over the world and here is the process what you need to make this wonderful drink. Recipe for one glass needs two apples, one glass water, and four tea spoon sugar, a pinch of salt, a pinch of black pepper and a blender. That’s it! Now you know how to make an apple smoothie.
The question of how to make is still unanswered, right? In fact, it is not difficult at all and here it goes!
- Slice the apple in small pieces
- Now add water, sliced apples, salt and pepper in the blender
- Blend it till it becomes a single mixture with even texture.
There you go! Your smoothie is ready to be tasted. Enjoy it with ice or keep it in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
They are perfect and healthy fruit and they keep us healthy as well. Not only are they good for health, but they can be used as a good item to be placed in your kitchen or your dining table, simply suits wherever you keep it.
Make a Combination with Other Fruits
You can also try mixing two fruits and make a cocktail out of it. You can make the combination with other fruits like peach, apricot, orange and carrots. All of these fruits make a good and healthy combination. In addition, you can also try jam and pudding.
A Few Dos
- Shake well with ice cubes to make it give good chilly effect.
- Giving apple juice to children six months and above is good for their health.
- Take the ones which are sweet and ripen.
- People on fruit diet can use them as a major item for a day or two.
- Always ask your doctor about the quantity of apples that your stomach can easily digest.
- Buy fresh apple from local market.
A Few Don’ts
- Do not use too old apples as they go darker with time.
- Do not store smoothie for long as it goes tasteless.
- Some people tend to have allergy with apples, try avoiding it if your stomach behaves ill after taking it.
- Sour apples tend to cause bad throat issues.
Apple is not doubt is a great fruit and its juice is equally good. If you want to tantalize your taste buds, try a glass now and enjoy a healthy life.