Anxiety and stress are a problem that many people do not know how to manage. Find out the best solutions and foods to calm down when you are nervous and stressed out! Eat and get fat diet when you are stressed, regardless of which category you belong you must learn properly to manage these states which are going through anxiety, eating foods that soothe and moves you to relieve your tensions and stress.
Learn to make a list of your priorities as follows:-
• Follow a program of 8 hours sleep per night;
• Learn breathing techniques that help in tense moments;
• Learn relaxation techniques or go for for activities that makes you calm;
• Do not forget that the physical movements can do wonders for your psyche;
• These days are very tense so avoid coffee, refined sugar, tea, alcohol, animal fat, pork, pasta, refined processed foods and canned meat industry.
2. Avocados – do not miss to include avocados from your diet at lunch. Avocado is rich in B vitamins and strengthens the body, helping it to cope more easily with stress. Also, avocado is a good source of iron, magnesium and potassium.
3. Cabbage and green leafy vegetables – increases the body’s ability to withstand stress, as it is very rich in fiber, vitamins C, K, E, B1, B9, minerals (iron, selenium, potassium) and beta-carotene. Eat cabbage and other leafy green vegetables such as broccoli, sprouts seeds, spinach and turnips to cope with stress.
5. Eggs – reduce stress and anxiety due to the rich content of vitamin D and B12. Both vitamins have the ability to improve mood. If you combine the egg with a source of omega 3 fatty acids (salmon, avocado, olive oil) you get a much stronger effect, since these good fats are essential for proper functioning of the brain.